Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Welcome to my first-ever blog! I thought I'd set this up to avoid filling your inboxes with emails of my month-long sojourn in France with a wee stopover in London on the way back.

This 2006 trip marks my fourth time in Paris, but my first time in the southwest -Cognac, Bordeaux, the Aquitaine and Dordogne regions, including a stay at the Chateau de Larunque outside of Biarritz. The latter is the reason for the trip: friends Kit Davlin and Ariel Kerr are tying the knot there.

Right now I'm in the Chicago O'Hare airport on a 5-hour layover. Just as well... I didn't get a chance during the panic-packing phase to set up this blog.

Stay tuned right here for photos and a running jet-lagged commentary on my "loin voyage"... um, that means "far trip" and NOT what you were thinking!

2 comments:

JOHN MOSBY said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JOHN MOSBY said...

Happy travels. Leave some countries and cities intact.

Save some champagne for me. :)